- ‘Acrobats’ surrealistic video poem was exhibited at the Summer Exhibition 2010 of Royal Academy of Arts in London in the Film & Video section; sharing the same gallery space (Gallery X, Royal Academy of Arts London) with other 6 artworks, including the latest video installation of Bill Viola.
- Bill Psarras was included in the list of contemporary Greek artists that will take part in the Goethe Institut ‘Art Up!’ media arts project between Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria [2012-2013].
- Bill Psarras was included in the Contemporary Art Show of Greek emerging artists of Kappatos Gallery, entitled ‘ROOMS2013’ and ‘ROOMS 2013+ PLUS’. The general curation of Bill Psarras’ exhibited piece belongs to the Greek curator Maria Maragou.
Citations & Gallery Collections
- Bill Psarras, “Catch me if you can, Find me if you google” digital image were presented among other artists by the organizer of Doc.Art project, Irina Markova and Olena Oak [title: Spontaneity], at the 2011 TEDxLviv, in Ukraine.
- Bill Psarras, ‘Elevator: Interactive AV installation that converts expressed human anger to visual output’ presentation by a postgraduate student’s team in the course of ‘Emerging Technologies’, Master of Media Direction, University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt, January 2011, Germany.
- Art Tower Gallery Collection, Bill Psarras-‘Acrobats’, 2 printed digital images in canvases from ‘Acrobats’ series, December 2010, Athens, Greece.